Have you ever dreamed of running a business from home, writing about topics that you love?
Do you already have a business that you want to bring more customers to?
Or maybe you just want to make a difference and have a message you want to share?
Either way, the web is the best place to do this and thanks to the internet we now have the means to contact anyone on the planet and to reach a huge audience with whatever message we want to share.
Unfortunately though, so does everyone else…
- As a blogger, you’ll be able to earn passive income which means that your money will flow in even as you’re sleeping, travelling or relaxing with friends.
- You’re no long trading time for income and this is the point you need to get to if you want toreally be free and financially independent (even being self-employed with clients is still pretty much like having a job).
- What’s more, blogging means you get to earn that money by writing on a topic that you find fascinating and you even get to become something of a minor celebrity in your chosen niche.
- You can earn a lot of money here too – if a blog takes off and becomes really successful then in theory you can earn thousands a day. It’s incredibly scalable and there’s no ‘upper limit’ for what you can achieve.
Here are a few big reasons why you need to build a brand:
- Increased exposure to your product/service/cause/company
- Memorability. A brand is a sign of good will. It’s your reputation that people will remember.
- It creates loyalty. It creates an emotional bond.
- It enables you to set a price premium. Loyal consumers will pay the premium since they believe in it so much.
- It differentiates you from the market.
- It creates greater company equity. You’ll attract investors and growth.
With that said, how can you get started building your brand?
Where do you even start?